Love Memoirs? Have this one for Free!


Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human is close to becoming a bestseller in its category, therefore I have thought of giving it for free for the last time this year. 

If you like true stories of survival narrated as a novel, take advantage now. You won't regret it. 

Click on the image to have it until it's too late. 

You don't need a Kindle device to read any of my eBooks (electronic). 
Your pc, laptop, smartphone are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon. 

If you like my stories, why not follow me and review my books on Goodreads and Amazon
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you. 
The universe will return what you spread. 

If you feel it in your heart to support and encourage me – an author who writes for you – please subscribe and Spread the Love. 

The universe will return what you give.

I love privacy and dislike spam so I follow the Golden RuleDo to others what you want them to do to you.  Matthew 7:12 



No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.