Free Romance Novel – Half my Age Plus Seven

This book is having a huge success.
And although it has a sequel already (click here if interested), you can read it on its own.
It was conceived to be on its own from the start.

Why am I giving for free then? By the way, it's free from 7th to 9th of October 2017 = 3 long days. Don't miss it this time.

Because I want readers around the globe to get familiar with my name and style.

I've been told that my style gets to the hearts of highly sensitive people.
I already knew that because I cry when I write these stories. By logic, if I react this way, other people will do it too.
I don't write stories that don't initiate a reaction in my heart. Good or bad. It needs to move me first before it moves you and others.

By the way, if you'd like to be the first to read a chapter of my new story, please subscribe to the mailing list and I will send it to you in PDF version. If you'd like to have it in a different format, (Kindle, Mobi, EPUB), make your request here (comments), on social networks or contact form.

Every each of us has their own taste. What you love, I might hate and vice-versa.
I am a new author and I need to build an audience that is interested in my style and genre. Therefore, please share this with whoever you might think will appreciate.

If you liked the story (and you will if you are a romance lover), why not leave a review it on Amazon or Goodreads?

Have you watched the Trailer yet? It is amazing!


Once again, subscribe to stay in touch with countless surprises: free eBooks, giveaways, contests and so on.

Would you like to express your opinion on the books I am working on? Subscribe here
Spread the Love: help me write the story you want to read. 


No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.