Free Collection of Short Stories – Some witty, some tragic


Watch out for these two dates: 17, 18, October 2017


The price was $2.90 and it's going to be free for download – to keep forever and read whenever.

It's a book filled with gripping stories from start to end. Pity to miss it.  


Here is a tiny fragment. 


God sighs and says to Peter, “I am on the edge of a
breakdown. I need a holiday. Now.”
Peter looks at this man with silver wavy hair and beard and
replies, “No can do, man.”
“I am not a man, Peter. You know this, and I am asking for a
break. I am exhausted, and can't think straight. People are unhappy, always
complaining, asking without giving, and I can’t stand this anymore. It’s an
endless nightmare.”
“Sorry, God, but that's what you have signed for.”


“I haven't signed for this at all! Nobody asked me if I
wanted this job, I was born into it. It is not fair, and I demand a break now!”

In a universe where humans ignore what defines humanity and
mothers fail to love their offspring, there is a weary God watching over.
Children catapulted in the adulthood way too early. Unfit parents who blame them
for their broken lives. Dysfunctional families, abusive relationships,
siblings in distress, humans adrift. But also humorous stories with God, Peter
and Steve as protagonists. Nudism and communism. Tears and laughter.
Only for those who cherish emotions and real-life stories.

To have it click on the image!

And there are others at the same time. Check my profile often. 


If you like my stories, don't hesitate to hit follow. And if you like them, why not review them on Goodreads or Amazon



Is reading a burning desire? 

Join an author who cares. Read the stories You Love. 



No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.